Dr. Gimena Marzan
School of Medicine
Assistant Professor Preclinical Science, Pediatrician
Patient Doctor I, Patient Doctor II, Patient Doctor III, Introduction to Clinical Medicine.
Gimena Marzan, M.D. has experience working as an educator, organizing programs for pediatric patients and clinicians. In addition to spending many years as a university professor teaching students and Pediatric residents, she also worked as a Pediatrician in charge of preterm babies.
She received her Medical Doctor degree from Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) in Argentine. After completing her Pediatric Residency in Ricardo Gutierrez Children´s Hospital in Buenos Aires, she did a two year fellowship, specializing in “Follow-up preterm babies” in the Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires.
She is a certified Pediatrician, and a member of the Argentine Society of Pediatrics (SAP).
Preclinical science educator. Pediatrician. Follow up Preterm babies.
- 2018 “Guidelines for discharge planning of the high risk newborn” Arch. Argent Pediatr 2018; 116 Supl 4:S77-S81. Authors: Giúdici L., Rodrigeuz D., Martín M., Bertani G., Cattaino A., Fernandez P.,Aguilera N.,Muniagurria G., Marzán G., Pose G.
- 2016 3erd Argentine congress of Neonatology: Digital Poster “Ovarian hyperstimulation in preterm infants” Authors: MARZAN G.; RODRIGUEZ D.; ALONSO G.; KREINDEL T.
She is interested in research about quality in educational programs for Medical students and how to improve empathy during Medical School.
- 2017-2018 Tutor from the virtual course “Follow-up high risk neonates”. Argentine Society of Pediatrics.
- 2017-2018 Speaker in the course “Follow-up high risk neonate”, Buenos Aires and Puerto Madryn, Argentine Society of Pediatrics.
- 2013-2018 Speaker in an educational program for pregnant women. “Tobi natal”, Buenos Aires, Argentina.