We believe in our program.
We believe in you.
Who qualifies for the 100% Tuition Refund Guarantee?
The 100% tuition refund is available to qualified graduates who do not achieve qualifying employment despite their best efforts during the qualifying period.
Qualified graduates mean those graduates who meet all of the following criteria:
- Are legally authorized to work in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom (UK)
- Enroll in the first semester of the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program in or after the May 2023 semester
- Graduate after successfully completing all coursework, clerkship, and other degree requirements
- Have no formal disciplinary action during their enrollment
- Are able to pass any background checks associated with the residency positions applied for
Qualifying employment means the offer of a post-graduate residency or its equivalent.