The mission of our alumni association is to build a strong connection between members of the alumni community as well as between the student and alumni communities. The Association is committed to helping advance the careers of our alumni by offering a valuable range of benefits and opportunities.
The Benefits of Joining the St. Matthew’s University Alumni Association
- Network for residencies, fellowships and full-time job opportunities
- Enjoy educational and social events
- Attend professional development workshops
- Mentor St. Matthew’s University students
- Join the St. Matthew’s University clinical faculty
- Help build St. Matthew’s University’s extensive clinical network
- Participate in Speaking Engagements
To register for our alumni association, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMUSOM teachers and attendings have taught me so much and I could not be happier with the training and guidance I have received. The clinical coordinators really do work with you to give you the best experience possible and it shows.
St. Matthew's small class sizes provided me the opportunity to work very closely with my classmates and professors. I do not believe I would have excelled in my studies in the manner I did had it not been for the support from my professors and colleagues along the way.