We believe in our program.
Land a residency, or we’ll give you a full refund of your tuition per the terms of our 100% Tuition Refund Guarantee.
We believe in you.
The 100% tuition refund is available to qualified graduates who do not achieve qualifying employment despite their best efforts during the qualifying period.
Who Qualifies for the 100% Tuition Refund Guarantee?
Qualified graduates means those graduates who meet all of the following criteria:
- Are legally authorized to work in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom (UK)
- Enroll in the first semester of the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program in or after the May 2023 semester
- Graduate after successfully completing all coursework, clerkship, and other degree requirements
- Have no formal disciplinary action during their enrollment
- Are able to pass any background checks associated with the residency positions applied for
(a) participation in two successive attempts in two or more years to match and, as necessary, any process established for eligible unmatched applicants (such as the SOAP or 2nd Iteration) in the United States, Canada or the UK or
(b) two years post-graduation.
Best efforts means meeting all of the following criteria:
- Participating in two successive attempts to match or any process established for eligible unmatched applicants (such as the SOAP or 2nd Iteration) in the United States, Canada or the UK.
- Following an employment strategy approved by the University, the criteria for which may be modified by the University during the qualifying period.
- Otherwise demonstrating a committed and diligent effort to obtain qualifying employment during the qualifying period, as determined by the University.